[Peace-discuss] The Truth is Out

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 19 11:29:39 CST 2004

Good of you to make light of it, David, but it's a particularly nasty
attack. Yairi is obviously not up to arguing the facts with you, so he
falls back to the lowest form of academic obfuscation -- that you're "not
a scholar" and he's a university professor (of speech and hearing,
forsooth)!  That sort of malign nonsense can't be allowed to stand, and
the best response is (you should excuse the expression) "the facts on the
ground," which you have been regularly describing so well.  --CGE