[Peace-discuss] AWARE Agenda, Sunday, Feb. 29

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 27 14:24:09 CST 2004

 > Please, all, add anything missing. I've been rather incommunicado the
past week and hence uninformed.

 >> Remember P4P: This Saturday on North Prospect. Join in! The struggle
continues. Fair weather is promised.

This week, 2/29:

Facilitator: Lisa Chason. Thanks, Lisa: Yes, I'll do timekeeping.

I. Introductions

II. News of the Week: Carl and others. [15']

III. AWARE reports/working groups. [50']
	Treasurer's report -- Linda
	P4P update -- Ricky
	Anti-Chief organizational activities -- Mike
	Citizen Police Review Board -- Ken
	March 20 "Global Day of Action" anti-war activities-- Carol, Durl
	Etc.

V. Upcoming events
	"Integration Then and Now", March 1, 7pm, Illini Union
	Amy Goodman, Chicago, March 2, 3.  See "DemocracyNow" website.
	Active Nonviolence Workshop, "Deepening the Roots…From Violence to
		Wholeness" , March 5-6, Channing Murray Foundation.
	“Local Solutions to Global Problems” conference , March 6 and 7,
University 		YMCA
	Anti-Chief events, March 10-11,
	Dennis Kucinich: At UIUC, Monday, March 15th, 8pm, Illini Union.
	Primaries, March 16.
	"Veterans and their Families Speak out" – April 1st, 7pm, Champaign
Public 		Library.
	Carl Estabrook talks on April 7, 21 and May 5
	Etc.

VI. New business/ ideas

Adjourn