[Peace-discuss] AWARE Agenda for 1/4/04 - Draft

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 02:06:34 CST 2004

AWARE Agenda for Sunday 1/4/04 (The first AWARE
meeting of 2004!)  Please send me
additions/corrections/comments to
veganlinda at yahoo.com.

Who wants to facilitate???  Just let me know.

Intros
New of the Week - Carl

AWARE Benefit - publicity for money raised
Finances
P4P
MLK Day
Letters to the Editor
Anti-racism

New Ideas/upcoming events

This month will be my last month for creating the
agendas for an undetermined amount of time.  Please
let me know if you are interested in taking this on.
I think it would be great to have someone do agendas
who hasn't done it before...it is great to get
fresh/new input.

Thanks!

Linda

=====