[Peace-discuss] Almanacs "R" Us

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 1 15:07:54 CST 2004

Does it invite the response, "See, you all don't take terrorism seriously,
while George Bush does -- sure, the FBI may be over-reacting and may even
sound silly on this, but the government is trying to stop terrorism in
Iraq and elsewhere, and you're just making it tougher by jeering, and
that's anti-American"?  --CGE