[Peace-discuss] Fwd:Vote for the best anti-Bush ads

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Jan 8 20:07:54 CST 2004

A friend writes --
Dear left-leaning friends*,

Bush in 30 Seconds, an online contest for 30-second ads that tell the truth about George Bush's policies, is asking folks to vote for the best ad in three categories.  You can go to the site right now and choose the funniest ad, best animated ad, and best youth market ad.  I just finished voting, and it was a blast. (They're really funny and  well-made.))

You can view the ads and vote at:

http://bushin30seconds.org/people/

The contest is sponsored by MoveOn.org Voter Fund, an online grassroots organization that is running ads to expose the gap between what President Bush says and what he does.  The winners will be announced at an awards show with Michael Moore, Margaret Cho, Moby, Rufus Wainwright, Janeane Garofalo, and other celebrities in New York next Monday, so please check out the site soon - we only have this weekend to vote.

Thanks!

*If you're not left-leaning, look at the ads, anyway. Maybe you will be  afterwards!