[Peace-discuss] O'Neill's remarks and their weight

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 12 11:28:51 CST 2004

I have a tape of the 60 Minutes interview (surrounded by the football
playoffs and the Forsythe Saga -- thus three melodramas, but one involving
real people dying).

Today's Wall Street Journal has a long excerpt from the Suskind book,
which focuses on Cheney, who hired and fired O'Neill and dictated much of
the Bush economic policy, in O'Neill's account.  --CGE