[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AWARE agenda Feb. 1 -updates

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 22:50:14 CST 2004

I won't be at the meeting either.

The update on the Red Cross is...the checks were sent
out to the Red Cross ($800) and Oxfam ($800).  Oxfam
also received $165 from us in the way of personal
checks written directly to them.  I specified on the
Red Cross check where the money is to be allocated and
we have assurance from the director that this will be
done.  I specified on the checks to Oxfam that the
money was to go to Iraq.

Finances...I deposited $11 from last week's meeting.
We have $2207.04 available.  Lisa will report on WILL
and how much the spots will cost.

I never heard back from Bill Taylor so I don't think
we'll have a speaker from Honduras this Sunday.

If anyone has any questions or needs me to write a
check for anything (okay, not ANYTHING, just AWARE
business)...please email me.

Thanks!

Linda