[Peace-discuss] fahrenheit table

meghan krausch meghan_krausch at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:45:48 CDT 2004

I just saw Fahrenheit 9/11 last night, and I'd like to suggest that AWARE
might want to add some basic information about when and where alternative
media can be accessed. Many people will leave the movie feeling frustrated
about the lack of information in the corporate media, and they won't always
know about Democracy Now! or Free Speech Radio News (or the IMC). Maybe some
simple signage about when and where to access some alternative news sources
would be helpful.

-meghan