[Peace-discuss] Minutes for July 11

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:57:18 CDT 2004

I posted the minutes from Nicky on Monday, but
apparently my Yahoo e-mail has not been working
correctly, and they did not go through. Unfortunately,
I've also lost them from my sent box.

If anybody knows how to get in touch with Nicky, she
probably still has them in document or e-mail. Have
her send them to you, or have her re-send them to me.

I apologize for losing them. I'll do penance by taking
them at the next meeting. Anybody who has any urgent
information that may have been in those minutes should
send an e-mail the the list.

David Green