[Peace-discuss] Greens and the presidency

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 15 11:55:31 CDT 2004

My 2¢:  I have listened to Camejo and Cobb, and I congratulate the
Greens for their choice.

It seems to me that the talented St. Clair is overly bitter and in his
own manner is sounding like a Christopher Hitchens. I would advise
folks to look at the blog of Paul Street available on ZNet. Ted Glick
also had a good, more balanced,view of what went on at the Greens
Convention. I wonder if Jeffrey St. Clair would excoriate him too as
another closet Democrat. What a slander!
MKB