[Peace-discuss] construction on prospect

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 10:16:51 CDT 2004

Excellent suggestions, Ken!

And thanks to Peter for pointing out the construction.

-----------

Reminder:

PROSPECT FOR PEACE

This Saturday June 5, 2004, from 2-4 pm

Our monthly antiwar protest on North Prospect will not
be at our usual location … exactly…

We’ll be across the street.  (There’s construction on
our side in front of Tires Plus.)

You’ll see us.

Hope we see you.

ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE!

(In case you didn’t see the earlier message about the
construction.)