[Peace-discuss] Your invitation to attend the CCHCC Annual Dinner!

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Tue Jun 8 13:15:45 CDT 2004

Dear Friend,

The Champaign County Health Care Consumers (CCHCC) Board and Staff
would like to cordially invite you to celebrate 27 years of community
action and progress in Champaign County by attending our 2004 Annual
Awards Dinner:

            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

                      CCHCC 2004 ANNUAL AWARDS DINNER

                          Friday, July 23rd, 2004
                     Social Hour at 6pm * Dinner at 7pm

                      Hawthorn Suites Conference Center
                      101 Trade Center Drive, Champaign

                 Tickets are $40/each or $280 for a table of 8
               ** discounted and free tickets also available **

                    Click below to reserve your tickets:
              http://www.prairienet.org/cchcc/Dinner/dinner.html

           * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

-------
SPEAKER
-------

Our featured speaker will be Catherine M. Dunham, Ed.D. Ms. Dunham is
the national program director for the Robert Wood Johnson
Foundation's Community Health Leadership Program. She launched The
Access Project, an initiative of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation,
to assist community coalitions across the country who are working to
improve access to care and coverage for people without health
insurance. Ms. Dunham will talk about the increasing role of
grassroots organizing - and in particular, the groundbreaking work of
CCHCC - in shaping national health policy and the national debate on
health care.

----
RSVP
----

To RSVP, please visit: http://www.prairienet.org/cchcc/Dinner/dinner.html

Or, you can also complete the following form and return it to brooke at shout.net:

(Check all that apply)

_____ Yes, I would like to reserve # __ tickets for the Dinner.
Tickets are $40 each or $280 for a table of 8. I will send a check
for $ _____ .

_____ I cannot attend, but I would like to be a Dinner Patron by
helping to underwrite the cost of tickets for low-income consumers. I
will send a check for $ _____.

Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Phone:
E-mail:

----- Please check here if you require a VEGAN meal or other dietary
accommodations.
_____ Please check here if you will need transportation to the dinner.
_____ Please check here if you or someone in your party needs
additional accommodations (please specify).

Please make checks payable to CCHCC and mail to CCHCC, Attn: Brooke
Anderson, 44 E. Main #208, Champaign, IL 61820.

Tickets for the Dinner will not be mailed. Your name will be at the door.

For more information, call (217) 352-6533

Sincerely,
Brooke Anderson * Champaign County Health Care Consumers

--
Brooke Anderson
Champaign County Health Care Consumers
44 E. Main St., Suite 208