[Peace-discuss] Twyerwsltx V~i_c_o`din is Here - Just Pennies per Tablet........... ...

ramon tamanaha myrnacarriere at wolfia.every1.net
Wed Jun 9 10:06:02 CDT 2004

noname  ben-gw  cs-versand

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
pr-escription needs.

Now You Can Or'der Val(ium - Xana*x - Vi}co.din - Onl)ine.

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.   (you may exclude youself with the same l i n k)

G L http://lv.info.getplace.com/abc/bigger/

Little Johnny came home early from school and started calling his mother
with no answer. He finally went up stairs and saw the bedroom door was open
a little. When he peered in, he saw his dad on the bed with the maid so he
quietly went outside and waited for his mother. When she showed up with some
groceries, he said "Mommy, Mommy guess what I saw? I saw daddy upstairs on
the bed with the maid and they were......." and his Mother said, "Stop right
there, Johnny". Wait until supper tonight when the maid is serving the meal.
When I wink at you, then tell me the story." At supper when all were seated
and being served by the maid, she winked and Johnny began again. "Mommy,
When I got home from school early today, I was looking for you and saw daddy
on the bed with the maid. They were doing the same thing that I saw you and
Uncle Phil doing at the cottage last summer."
One Saturday afternoon the grasshopper, the snail, and the centipede were
sitting around the grasshopper's house drinking beer.They ran out of beer
before they were ready to quit drinking, so they decided one of them should
go out for more beer.The snail said, "I'd go, but I'm kind of slow. Besides,
Grasshopper, this is your neighborhood so you know where to go."The
grasshopper said, "I don't mind going, but my hopping will shake up the beer
and we'll get sprayed every time we open one."So they decided to send the
centipede; and the grasshopper explained how to get to the nearest liquor
store.An hour or so passed and still the centipede hadn't returned, so the
snail and the grasshopper decided to go look for him.They got as far as the
the front door and found the centipede sitting there putting on his shoes.
tigin2mugiko03turaate,zensiai yukitiga.