[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: NC18050: Fun Reagan cartoon]

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Jun 9 11:42:10 CDT 2004

I'll tell you what's getting me down even more than the deification of the evil Ronald Reagan, and that's the complicity of the corporate Republican-controlled mainstream media in all this, and how George W Bush is shining thru the shit.

Roll up your pants, folks.  It's too late to save your shoes.

Jenifer C.
If the new around Reagan is getting you down, have a look at this.

--

Al Kagan
African Studies Bibliographer and Professor of Library Administration Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519
fax. 217-333-2214
e-mail. akagan at uiuc.edu

Peace-discuss at lists.cu.groogroo.com