[Peace-discuss] Re: Fahrenheit 911

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 16 12:46:25 CDT 2004

Dear Peace

Below is the response I received
from Mr. Boardman at the Art Theater.  When I spoke to Mrs. Boardman,
she seemed interested in a group possibly helping in the promoting of
Fahrenheit 911 until I mentioned that the group is
called AWARE.  She asked what AWARE was and when I told her she said: " I
don't know about the Anti-War part".  I mentioned that we were pretty much
inline with the ideas put forth in the movie and possibly could help promote it
at the Taste of Champaign.  As you can see from the
reply this is more or less about business.  Any more comments or further
contact needed with the ART ...let me know your suggestions.  Below Mr.
Boardman's rely is my original message to him.

Jan Kruse