[Peace-discuss] News Gazette & Boondocks Update

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 16 13:00:26 CDT 2004

Boondocks Update.

I received a call from Mr. John Beck, Executive
editor of the News-Gazette stating that the petition (to put the cartoon
Boondocks back into the News-Gazette) with the original 73 signatures had
been handed to him by Mr. Foreman.  Mr. Beck also stated that a
meeting regarding the reinstatement of the cartoon Boondocks would be held
sometime today.  Mr. Beck further said that I would receive a
response regarding the cartoon and the discussion at this meeting either today
(Wednesday) or by tomorrow sometime.

I will post his response as soon as I hear from
him.

I am hoping for a response in favor of freedom
of speech!

We will see!

JAN Kruse

---Jan    Durl Kruse