[Peace-discuss] 9/11 film actions

Richard Frazin frazin at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 16 14:25:15 CDT 2004

Is there any problem with having David Gill campaign materials on the AWARE table
in the Art Theater?  Specifically, I wanted to have a flyer which shows how Johnson
supported the Bush agenda at almost every turn and contrasts this to David Gill's
vision.   I think we should have an eye-catching display that is hard to miss.

Is something being done at the AWARE booth at Taste of Champaign to promote the film?

Jan, thanks for getting in touch with Greg.