[Peace-discuss] 9/11 film actions

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 17 23:21:02 CDT 2004

You may recall that my suggestion was "relocate to the street and leaflet
the attendees from public property" rather than asking a property owner
what we might say.

And I fail to see the connection with your peculiar assertion, "With so
much [killing] going on, outrage at [torture] seems to me to be wasted."
We should, I suppose, save our outrage for threats to private property?