[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [house-talk] draft legislation

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 08:59:04 CDT 2004

Very informative.  Sounds like there's enough going on
that contacting our reps is worthwhile, but do we have
any sense of what kind of support these bills have?
The last I heard, support in Congress was almost
nonexistent.  Has that changed?

Ricky

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=5834001&content_dir=ua_congressorg

http://www.hslda.org/legislation/na...s89/default.asp