[Peace-discuss] DN! on WILL

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sun Jun 20 08:49:31 CDT 2004

Hi All,

Actually, getting DN on WILL might fly.  They already air Alternative Radio (6p Sat on 580 AM), Radio Nation (10p? Wed ditto), Media Matters (1p Sun ditto), BBC (kinda all nite long, ditto), NOW (8p Fri on Ch 12), and BBC World (5p M-F on Ch 12)..... They need MONEY, so if DN! is cheap, and AWARE $upport$ it, maybe they can find an obscure spot for it.... Maybe Walmart, that community-builder, would also be willing to sponsor it (humor)

What can we do to help, Randall?  I haven't given any $ to them yet this year....

Jenifer
Jenifer C.