[Peace-discuss] Fahrenheit 911 recruit AWARE members

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 28 18:08:36 CDT 2004

I don't think there was any such decision.

(Anti-war) candidates' literature on the table was discussed on
peace-discuss, and at the subsequent meeting that issue was separated from
endorsement, and -- as far as the theater was concerned -- it was
suggested that candidate literature be distributed on the public sidewalk
but not on the indoor table. --CGE