[Peace-discuss] Must Read! (Office of Special Plans exposed)

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 14:35:58 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>
To: <peace-discuss at lists.groogroo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: [Peace-discuss] Must Read! (Office of Special Plans exposed)

: [This article, by Karen Kwiatkowski, who directly observed the
: Orwellian-named "Office of Special Plans" in the Pentagon, goes into the
: greatest detail I've seen so far on exactly how that office was birthed,
: populated by a web of neo-con appointments, "informed" by Ahmed Cahaba,

I don't know how I came up with "Cahaba" =8-) I rushed this off without
proofreading - of course, I meant to say Chalabi. Ahmed Chalabi. The same
fraudster that the Pentagon installed on the current Iraqi Governing
Council.