[Peace-discuss] Vigil Tonight

Neil Parthun parthun at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 14 12:03:57 CST 2004

Hello all --
  I apologize that I haven't been able to make the last few meetings.  A whole bunch of personal and school stuff came up that needed dealing with.
  Tonight, there is going to be a candlelight vigil that I really hope you can all attend.

WHERE: Quad side of Illini Union
WHEN: Tonight at 7 pm (It will last 30 minutes)
WHY: A memorial to all people who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan both military and civilian

  I'd really appreciate it if I could see some of you come out.  Thanks a lot.  I will definitely make the next AWARE meeting after spring break when I'm back in the C-U area.

Stand Up and Keep Fighting,
Neil

OoOoOo...
It's all engineered to keep us at each other's throats. We need to wake up, be human beings and stop being cowards!
[Alex Jones]

The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the minds of the oppressed.
[Steven Biko]

Neil Parthun || parthun at uiuc.edu || 217.953.1132 || http://smash_the_right_wing.tripod.com