[Peace-discuss] Sometimes we get unexpected good news - March 20 update

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 16:20:01 CST 2004

Believe it or not, we actually did get approval for our rally at the courthouse on March 20th.  Amazingly no permit (and consequently no fee) are required and we have the seal of approval of the department head at public works and from the Urbana Chief of Police.  In fact I just got a call from the Sheriff giving advice on how to find the electrical outlets and wishing us a good turnout!

So please mention it to folks that you know - word of mouth is always the best publicity and it should be a really moving event.

Secondly, folks may want to pick up a News Gazette today and read the feature story on page 3 about Rosemary Slavenas and another mother whose son was killed in Iraq.  Rosemary will be our speaker at an event in April.

cpi

Do you Yahoo!?