[Peace-discuss] Letter to John Kerry objecting to his recent policy statement on Venezuela.

Morton K.Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 22 21:12:17 CST 2004

Thanks for the information. I too have sent a letter to Kerry similar
to yours. I hope many others follow your example, not only about
Venezuela and Cuba, but more generally about his approach to
international affairs and U.S. militarism. Perhaps if he gets enough
flack, he will be more inclined to reconsider his positions.

MKB