[Peace-discuss] A Child with Wisdom

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 08:36:00 CST 2004

Bush fan (modified)

There's a teacher in a small Texas town. She asks her class how many of them
are Bush fans. Not really knowing what a Bush fan is, but wanting to be
liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy, Johnny.
The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says,"I'm
not a Bush fan." The teacher says, "Why aren't you a Bush fan?" Johnny says,
"I'm a Dennis Kucinich fan." The teacher asks why he's a Dennis Kucinich fan.
 The
boy says, "Well, my mom's a Dennis Kucinich fan, and my Dad's a Dennis
Kucinich fan, so I'm a Dennis Kucinich fan!"

The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Texas, so she says, "What if
your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

Johnny says, "That would make me a Bush fan."