[Peace-discuss] April 1st event flyers

lori serb laserb at shout.net
Thu Mar 25 20:12:58 CST 2004

I dropped off a few flyers, thanks Al for bringing them to the
Champaign City Council Meeting regarding Taser purchases for
Champaign Police. I noticed after I had posted flyers, that on the
flyer itself the website is not listed nor any contact info. I think
this would be very helpful to put on ANY flyer AWARE distributes.

I posted a flyer at Fiesta Café--this I asked permission and was able
to post it myself on the bulletin board in the doorway.

Douglas Branch Library should post the one I gave them tomorrow, but
I didn't get a vibe from the woman I gave it to behind the desk that
she would make all efforts necessary to make sure it gets put up.

I gave two flyers to EuroMart on Springfield---the Turkish clerk was
very interested in putting some up and I gave him an extra, but I
didn't have more than two with me and that's when I thought about the
missing contact info. They have a cheese and olive tasting on
Saturdays and offer a student discount on Mondays.

Maybe others can check to see if these flyers actually went up and
stayed up at the above locations. And EuroMart folks may be
interested in P4P which I forgot to talk to them about. It was my
first time in there and I had some shopping to do but I will be back.

Lori