[Peace-discuss] The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (Venezuela)

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:00:01 CST 2004

I just received a high quality VHS copy of the documentary about the 2002
coup in Venezuela against Hugo Chavez, "The Revoloution Will Not Be
Televised."  I was wondering if this documentary has been screened in
Champaign/Urbana, and if not, if anyone would be interested in helping
organize a showing of it.  It was filmed by a group from Ireland in
Venezuela doing a documentary on Chavez, and they happened to be in the
right place at the right time to film the coup as it took place in the
Miraflores Palace.  The film is both shocking and inspiring.  Let me know if
there is any interest, or whether it's already been shown.

--Phil Stinard