[Peace-discuss] St. Patrick Four trial

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 08:52:18 CST 2004

PLEASE POST TO FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES

Dear Friends,  Please read below, the latest news
of the St. Patrick Four defense, whose trial begins
next Tuesday, April 6th, in Tompkins County Court
in downtown Ithaca, NY.  The trial may take between
5 to 7 days, beginning with jury selection on April 6th.
Thanks for the rousing support shown at the Noche Latina
dinner dance with 300 plus coming to celebrate and
donate to the St. Patrick Four defense fund!  If you
haven't had a chance, you can donate to the
Ithaca Catholic Worker - memo: St. Pat's 4 trial.
Send to address below & it will be forwarded to them.

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: