[Peace-discuss] Hxihxq s.a.ve now!

noel tanious bethanyskala at gawab.com
Sun May 16 23:02:37 CDT 2004

seguridade  sagehen  sbsd  lan-cc  pwconv

Our physicians are available around the clock to answer your questions and
recommend treatments with the convenience of ordering or refilling your
prescriptions safely and securely on,line.

V~ic0-din Pain Reliever Pills On~line

Next-day sh-ipping.

Get it Today:  http://i.net.nms57ed.com?r=c30

Convenience: 10 minute online con~su1tation right now

D_rop me:  http://wwk.j.gfg4sd.com/d.html

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his
paintings on display at that time.  "I have good news and bad news," the
owner replied.  "The good news is that a gentleman enquired about your work
and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. When I told
him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings.""That's wonderful," the
artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?""He was your doctor."
A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around
that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon
until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone
who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many
people had tried over time (weightlifters, longshoremen, etc.) but nobody
could do it. One day a scrawny little man wearing thick glasses and a
polyester suit came in and said in a tiny, squeaky voice, "I'd like to try
the bet." After the laughter had died down, the bartender said okay, grabbed
a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind
to the little man. But the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the
man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As
the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1,000, and asked the little man,
"What do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weightlifter, or
what?" The man replied, "I work for the IRS."
takatsu0mikan62supi-do,soudatsu iinan.