[Peace-discuss] July 4th Parade, more Democracy Now, and Farmer's Market Tabling

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 10:21:26 CDT 2004

All these issues will be on the agenda at this week’s AWARE meeting on Sunday at 5 pm at the IMC. Do you have a new idea or issue you’d like to add? Email me with suggestions or to volunteer to facilitate. And many thanks to Peter for his work organizing our meetings for the last several weeks. Hope to see you Sunday… cpi (carolinskeep at yahoo.com)

Facilitator: Al Kagan

Poetry by Matt Murrey (10 minutes)

Introductions (5 minutes)

News of the Week – Carl (10 minutes)

Updates (20 minutes)

- Finances (Linda)

- P4P / legal issues

- July 4th plans (Ricky)

- Tabling / Literature (Peter et al)

- Bringing Democracy Now to UPTV and WILL (Randall)

- Tim Johnson and Town Meeting (Matt)

New Ideas (15 minutes)

Events of the Past Week (5 minutes)

Upcoming Events (5 minutes)