[Peace-discuss] WMD Search

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 08:22:43 CDT 2004

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in: weapons of mass destruction (DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Googlesearch"

4) Read the "error message" carefully.

"The mass media is little more than a public relations industry for the rich and powerful. The media's job is to 'train the minds of the people' to believe in the virtue of the powerful goons who rule them." Noam Chomsky--“arguably the most important intellectual alive” N.Y.Times ..... My Web Site ..... ClickMeToo