[Peace-discuss] Liberal Democratic alternative

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed May 26 09:36:42 CDT 2004

You won't vote for Gill -- who opposed the war, BTW -- bec one of his supporters can't type?  That IS depressing, Carl.... The guy sez Gill wants a diplomatic solution so the troops can come home.  Works for me.  Jenifer C.
[If you want a bit of depression this morning, read this letter from the Gill campaign.  He's the Democrat running against Tim Johnson for Congress.  The illiteracies of the letter (some pretty funny) may be due to haste, but the wretchedness of the position is no more than what we expect from Democrats at any level, I'm afraid. "Look for David in the Patriots only section..." --CGE]