[Peace-discuss] Meridith will Talk about Guatemala on WEFT this Sunday

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 19:30:59 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I am not on peace-discuss so I am sending this announcement from my
parent's address...

I wanted to let you know that I will be talking about my recent
work as

a Human Rights Accompanier for witnesses in cases of genocide in
Guatemala

this Sunday on Lori Serb's "Prairie Grassroots" radio show (WEFT 90.1)
from 10am-11am...

Tune in and call me with questions, that would be great!

I am also going to speak at the IMC on Sunday June 6th from 3-4:30pm
right

before the AWARE meeting at 5pm that night, so this is another
option...

Thanks for listening,

Meridith