[Peace-discuss] Fwd:An audio postcard from Dennis Kucinich

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sat May 29 15:35:42 CDT 2004

You have an Audio Postcard with a special message from Dennis Kucinich.

To get your Audio Postcard, turn up your speakers, and click on this  link, or paste this link into your web browser:

HEAR THE AUDIO POSTCARD
(http://members.audiogenerator.com/postcards/?3569608)

TRANSCRIPT OF AUDIO POSTCARD:

Hi everyone, this is Dennis!

I have just concluded three days of campaigning in Alabama, and all  of the mythologies about the deep South and the inability of the  Democratic Party to register victories in the deep South ought to be  challenged because what I saw and heard was an effort by so many  people, Democrats and Independents alike, to demonstrate a connection  with the highest vision of this country. The south has been through  some of the earliest turmoil in America dealing with the challenges  of race, and yet when you see the tremendous strides that have been  made, and also the awareness and the consciousness to try to heal the  wounds of the institution of slavery and the desire to try to truly  unite America, you realize that the south is a very special place. An d
so I'm grateful to all those who helped put the campaign together there .

I'm also grateful to all of you who have been responding in the last fe w
days to increase the level of your contributions. We have a few more  primaries and caucuses left. With your help we are going to continue  to
score progressively higher totals, but it really depends right now on y ou
going to that part of our web site which enables you to contribute and  to
increase the level of your contribution.

We need your help so that we can be empowerd as we go through the final

campaign to be able to communicate the urgency of the Democratic Party  taking a strong stand on getting out of Iraq, a strong stand on ending  the PATRIOT Act, a strong stand on fair trade and on universal, single- payer
health care. This is what YOU can do over this memorial day weekend.
 I need
your help. I need you to help me, just as you helped me start this ca mpaign,
I need you to help me finish it on a very strong note.

So please, once again, help us in these closing primaries close strongl y.
Help us get our message out. Help us do everything we can to make sur e
that when the final totals are in in the last primaries that we're goin g
to be able to demonstrate not only real staying power as part of our ef fort
to change things in the Democratic process, but we're going to be able  to
demonstrate an emerging awareness and consciousness which is going to  transform this nation and the world.

So thank you, once again, for everything you're doing. This is Dennis ,
wishing each and every one of you an important Memorial day holiday and

with a fond rememberance of all of those who have either served our  country and have passed on or who are in service of our country today,  and all the other ones who are near and dear to our hearts who have  gone on before us.

So thank you, and I look forward to talking with you very soon! Bye now!

HEAR THE AUDIO POSTCARD
(http://members.audiogenerator.com/postcards/?3569608)

Contribute online or by phone toll-free at 866-413-3664
Click here to contribute to Kucinich for President online.  (https://www.kucinich.us/contribute.php)

Please forward this Email quickly and widely.
(Delete the opt-out link at the very bottom, so that no one  accidentally cancels your subscription.)

If you received this Email from a friend and would like to receive them

directly, click here:  http://kucinich.us/alerts-signup.htm

Contact us:
Kucinich for President
11808 Lorain Avenue - Cleveland, OH 44111
216-889-2004 / 866-413-3664