[Peace-discuss] SHOW UP AGAINST BETRAYAL

Susan Parenti sparenti at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 3 13:45:35 CST 2004

Hello friends. I've just heard that Kerry is conceding he's lost (of
course, the voting process at the polls yesterday was all fair and
square) and that Bush is gloating that he's won(of course, the
voting process at the polls yesterday was all fair and square).

So FAIR AND SQUARE Kerry and Bush are eager to make both concessions
and gloating happen QUICKLY, so that any looking into what ISN'T fair
and square won't have time to happen.

We've been fucking betrayed, AGAIN. Huge amount of corruption at the
polls, with a huge amount of uncounted votes, and Kerry and Bush with
ants in their pants to shut THAT discussion down.

Anyone else angry? Any angry progressives? Any angry Democrats? Any
angry Greens?

If so, then----

  Danielle Chynoweth, Bob Cook, Heather, and myself are all going to be
at the corner of Race and Main Street in Urbana today, Wednesday Nov.3,
at 5-6pm-----to stand there and hold up signs and mess up the clean
closure of our betrayal.

Join us. Tell other people. There'll be a meeting at the IMC at 6pm,
about our local political situation.

COME ON---the election is NOT over.

5PM TODAY AT THE CORNER OF MAIN AND RACE