[Peace-discuss] Whatever happened to...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 10 19:40:11 CST 2004

You've got me defending writers I like (Cockburn and Chomsky), who held
opposite positions on a "safe-states" strategy, Phil.  A recent Chomsky
sighting was on Bill Maher's show on HBO, "Real Time," the Friday after
the election. Noam reduced the awful Andrew Sullivan to gibbering
incoherence.  You can read the juicy transcript here (do a search on the
page for "Chomsky"):

<http://www.safesearching.com/billmaher/print/t_hbo_realtime_110504.htm>.

In general, Chomsky's battle against incoherence can be followed at

	<http://www.chomsky.info/>,

especially on the "what's new" link.  Best, Carl