[Peace-discuss] Whatever happened to...

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:41:31 CST 2004

Interesting interview with Chomsky.  He doesn't talk about the US elections,
but he holds his own against Maher on Fallujah.  The best part is seeing
Andrew Sullivan in total meltdown :-)  Thanks for the link!  I generally
like Chomsky.  I just think that he lost some of his credibility as a
dispassionate critic of the US political system when he openly supported
Kerry.  It was a risky gambit for him, and I was wondering how he felt about
how things turned out.

--Phil