[Peace-discuss] CIA recruiting free food at !!! one world

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sat Nov 13 16:16:22 CST 2004

Actually, aren't we in favor of increasing the success of the FBI and CIA in foiling terrorist plots?  So recruiting brainy, multi-lingual folks for those jobs makes sense, tho' it seems a weird way to do it....

Jenifer C.

The ad on the back of the Hub is not a joke either.. .

I suggest affinity groups form and go to get our share
of the CIA budget back, hors d'ouevre by hors
d'ouevre. . .

some one passed this e-mail belw to me I haven't
checked IMC web yet but
if there's nothing there yet we could have something
posted and discuss stragegy in the comments section. .

off to neptune

You might think this is a joke, but actually the
forwarded message below was sent out to the Presidents of all
Registered Student Organizations on the UIUC campus,
promoting a CIA recruiting visit to the McKinley
Foundation,
of all places. I was over at McKinley the other day,
and,
sure enough, there are posters all over the place.
(Right
after the place on the poster where it mentions the
"Grand
Prize Giveaway", it says, "Quick! Check out:
www.cia.gov for
more info on how YOU can be a hero with the CIA!"

     Welcome to the World of Bushieland.  -- Agent
Anonymous