[Peace-discuss] Re: [UCprogressives] Re: Pro-choice [wasRe: letter to my former comrades]

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 15:10:14 CST 2004

When this topic comes up I always intend to post
this...

To the men:  Please realize that undoubtedly there are
people on this list who have chosen in the past or may
decide to have an abortion in the future.  You are not
just debating an abstract issue, but a reality for
some of the women on this list.  Think of these women,
please, prior to posting any moral judgments.  Maybe
you would say everything the exact same way...who
knows?

Thank you,

Linda (who appreciates issues like this being
discussed, but really can't help but think that it is
easy for people to see this as an issue for people
they don't know...I can almost guarantee this is not
the case)

=====
"If the people will lead, the leaders will follow."  - David Suzuki