[Peace-discuss] Decide soon on P4P on New Years Day?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 20:31:52 CST 2004

I'll of course go with whatever folks think we should
do on this question.  I do think, though, that we need
to reach a firm decision BEFORE the upcoming P4P on
December 4 so that we can announce it to everyone
there, as well as having time to get the word out in
other ways.

We may, for example, want to demonstrate on
Inauguration Day instead - ! - ? - !

Ricky