[Peace-discuss] Where we are now, another view

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 19 09:48:09 CST 2004

It's from one of those anti-war right-wingers whose existence some
anti-war liberals don't seem to want to acknowledge. Roberts is John M.
Olin [sic] Fellow at the Institute for Political Economy and Research
Fellow at the Independent Institute [hence thoroughly institutionalized].
He is a former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal and a former
assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury [guess which admin.], and he
co-authored a book that libertarian icon Milton Friedman blurbed as "a
devastating indictment of our current system of justice"...

	<http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=4007>