[Peace-discuss] great work Randall

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 13:56:25 CST 2004

Yes, DN! has taken interest in the developments. They have offered help, are
interested in how events are unfolding and I'm keeping them informed. I'm
not sure how aware Amy Goodman is of our particular situation herself, but
she need not be - I'm perfectly content not to distract her from doing what
she does so well.

FYI, DN! finally appears to be on the front burner at UPTV - I'm in contact
with Chris Foster about the project details and I'm scheduled to meet with
him on Monday, presumably to really get things moving.