[Peace-discuss] RE: [Peace] agenda: Nov 28

Joan Nelshoppen jnelshoppen at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 28 05:28:22 CST 2004

MessageThanks, Lisa, for including all the info about the Peace Bazaar
below.  I'm hoping AWARE folks will come to shop as well as table the AWARE
booth.  If anyone is interested, I could also really use some help settting
up for the Peace Bazaar on the weeknights before it.  Volunteer shifts are
available Wed and Thurs evenings 6:30 - 8:30 and also on Friday from 6 - 9
pm.  After set-up on Friday (usually sometime between 8:30 and 9) there is a
mini-Bazaar for volunteers.  Of course, there are also many volunteer
opportunities on Saturday the 4th.  Please e-mail me if you are interested.
Help would be very welcome!
Peace,
Joan