[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

laserb at shout.net laserb at shout.net
Tue Nov 30 15:29:09 CST 2004

Because supporting healthcare for all and supporting the right to an
abortion for all women is important to me, I would like to envite everyone
to experience some female perspectives through the art of film.

Lori
Proud to support every woman's right to choose

FILMS by...for...about WOMEN
LUNAFEST
National Film Festival

Featuring:
A Good Uplift
Shui Hen
Little Black Boot
Wet Dreams and False Images
Velvet Tigress
La Milpa/The Cornfield
Dysenchanted
(Get information on films at:  www.lunabar.com/lunafest)

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4, 1 PM
The Boardman Art Theater
126 W. Church Street, Ch.
Tickets $10 (Students $8)
Tickets available at Boardman's
LIMITED SEATING!!  ONE SHOW ONLY
Your ticket (stub) gets you 20% discount on your purchase at The Great
Impasta--11 AM and 6 PM on 12.4.04
Proceeds will benefit The Breast Cancer Fund & Planned Parenthood

Sponsored by:  UIUC Office of Women's Programs-Planned Parenthood of
East Central Illinois-Boardman's Art Theater-The Great Impasta-Campus
for Choice