[Peace-discuss] Diversion #2 -- Shoe Repair Recommendation

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Oct 1 21:28:21 CDT 2004

Hi Marchers, Hikers, Walkers, Strollers, Birk Rehabbers --

The guy who did the shoe repairs @ Meijer's (did you know there used to be a shoe repair place @ Meijer's??) recently bought J and J's Shoe and Luggage Repair (next to Rick Orr's/across from Cafe Kopi.) He is GREAT!  He's repaired my Birk's forever -- heels, full soles, suggested heel plates which have saved me lot$ of time and money over the years..... He just put heel plates on my clogs for $3.50.  (Heel-to-Toe charges $7.50 and got one on crooked last time.....)

Jenifer C.