[Peace-discuss] text of flyer-ad

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 16:03:09 CDT 2004

Hi folks-

Here's what I came up with for the text of a flyer/ad
on the upcoming three weekends of activities.  Any
thoughts?  Suggestions?  Can anybody format this
better than I can, with fancy fonts or borders or
something?

Ricky

---flyer------------

Would you give
3     SATURDAYS
for PEACE ?
ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{ƒ{

Oct 23 - 9 AM - Unity March
Two locations: Scott Park & Douglass Park
Local communities come together to address policing
concerns:
Tasers, eavesdropping, independent police review
board.

+

Oct 30 - 2-4 PM - Prospect for Peace
NW corner of Prospect Ave and Marketview
Special pre-election demonstration for peace,
Against war, occupation and domination.

+

Nov 6 - 2-4 PM - Prospect for Peace
NW corner of Prospect Ave and Marketview
Send a message to the president-elect, whoever he is:
We demand an end to war, occupation and domination.

Cosponsored by C-U Citizens or Peace and Justice and
AWARE (Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort).