[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AWARE Minutes-10-10-04

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 14 01:40:11 CDT 2004

Ethics is usually a discussion about who's going to get hurt.  A central
question is, under what circumstances can one end a human life? Some (but
not all) proponents of the view that abortion is ethical avoid the
question by asserting that an unborn child is not a human life, but that
does seem odd to me.

(I take it your two questions are rhetorical, and not serious; no serious
person could answer them affirmatively.)  --CGE