[Peace-discuss] "The Moral Case for Israel"

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 11:22:55 CDT 2004

Yaron Brook spoke at the same venue last May,
referring to immigrants in terms of "gutter cultures."
I spoke to people about it at the time

Canada has hate speech laws that I don't agree with.
But it is instructive that Brook was not allowed into
Canada.

Last May's speech was sponsored by Illinipac (David
Johnson) and Students for the Defense of America
(James Sobotka). Apparently, other than Fred Gottheil
and Pipes, this is the only speaker they can come up
with. This man is pure hate, with an Ayn Rand twist,
which you will have to research for yourself if you
aren't familiar with it. In short, it is attack,
attack, attack--culture of life (us) versus culture of
death (Muslims).

I saw several identifiable Jews in attendance at the
event in May, but of course no "respectable" members
of the Jewish establishment. It looks like Illinipac
has the sense to opt out this time.

If you want to see somebody that will remind you of
Hitler, you should attend. He is as bad as Matt Hale.

David Green