[Peace-discuss] antiwar leaflets on the Quad

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 14:18:14 CDT 2004

Hi folks!

Mort and I handed out, I'd say around 1000 or so (do
you think, Mort?) of the UPJ remember-to-vote flyers
today at lunchtime on the UIUC Quad.  I encourage
others to try it.  One person can get rid of a few
hundred in 30-45 minutes between quarter-til and
quarter-after.

I suspect we still have more than enough copies.  Have
we thought about dropping them from a  small plane
over C-U?  Just kidding.

Ricky